Programming Deliverables Coordinator- Canada Wide (Bilingual)
Are you committed to strengthening the Indigenous production community? Are you super organized, love to juggle a variety of tasks, and have a keen eye for details? If you said YES, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Highlights of this opportunity:
• Become part of the team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers;
• Assist the team in the final delivery and approval of materials from content producers, distributors and internal productions including (but not limited to):
o Final masters, accompanying metadata, cc and dv files, promotional materials and promo plans, multiple language versions of programs and Internal original productions;
o Review Fine Cuts;
• May support content teams through screening submissions and providing notes to content managers;
• Support/assist Programming Contracts Coordinators as required;
• Track and report deliverable processes for internal planning processes;
• Correspond directly with independent producers, distributor representatives and internal content production teams;
• Deliver/Enter material to APTN departments and the systems they utilize to schedule and promote programs on APTN TV and APTN lumi effectively;
• Correspond with internal departments and recipients of materials on all delivery related inquiries and track schedules for internal planning purposes;
• Follow up with producers and distributors to communicate accurate information on fault reports;
• Work with APTN TV programming and acquisitions teams to track and coordinate projects that are launching on APTN lumi;
• Participate in Programming Department special initiatives, when required, support/assist Programming Contract Coordinators as required;
• Hybrid work model, subject to location and operational requirements.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
• A degree or diploma in a relevant discipline with proven, related experience;
• Excellent written and verbal communication in French and English;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
• Broadcasting knowledge, Production and acquisition knowledge/procedures is an asset;
• Experience working with an Indigenous organization as well as knowledge of Indigenous cultural perspectives is an asset;
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Here’s what we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes: comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, an employer matched – Defined Contribution pension plan and an employee/family assistance plan. Other highlights include a 35-hour work week as well as training & development assistance, which is highly encouraged. It is important to us, that we support you and your success during your time with us. That’s why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Click here to join our team today. Please apply before May 31, 2023.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
Please note: Currently all interviews will be held via MS Teams or teleconference.