What We’re Looking For
If you have a finished project that is uniquely Indigenous, we want to hear from you. Our acquisitions team looks for audience-driven programming in a variety of formats and lengths.
Current key interests in programming include:
- Essential and iconic Indigenous movies and films
- Hard-hitting, truth-telling documentaries or docuseries
- Children’s/preschool content that promotes cultural and linguistic learning
- How-to content that supports the reclamation and revitalization of cultures and languages
- Health and wellness content with an Indigenous flair
How to Submit
Please ensure your submission has provided the material outlined in the OTT Acquisitions Form to properly assess your project.
- All titles over five (5) minutes in length will require Canadian content certification.
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance is preferred.
- English and French language programs must be closed-captioned.
- APTN Program Delivery Technical Specifications
- APTN Metadata Specification and Template
All submissions must be accompanied by the following:
- Digital link to screener(s)
- OTT Acquisitions Form
Where to Submit
OTT Programming | APTN lumi
Karine Tremblay, Manager of OTT Programming
1819 René-Lévesque W., Suite 300
Montréal, QC H3H 2P5