What We’re Looking For
We are looking for completed Canadian and international content that shares Indigenous perspectives and features Indigenous actors, directors or producers.
We support content in a variety of formats, but we encourage you to reach out to our TV Acquisitions team to get a better sense of what specific topics and themes APTN is on the lookout for this year.
How to Submit
In order to properly assess your submission, please ensure the information in the APTN Acquisitions Form is complete.
All submissions must be accompanied by the following:
- Digital link to screener(s)
- APTN Acquisitions Form
If we determine the program suits our needs, and we license, the following may be required:
- All titles over five (5) minutes in length will require Canadian content certification.
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance is preferred.
- English and French language programs must be closed-captioned. Described video may be required.
- Indigenous language programs must have English or French subtitles.
- APTN Program Delivery Technical Specifications
- APTN Metadata Template
Where to Submit
Amanda Feder – Manager of Acquisitions
339 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 2C3